Wednesday 30 September 2009

John & Andrea.... Surprise Gretna Wedding!

I got ready for my wedding in the usual way camera batteries were charged everything was checked and checked again and although there was only going to be John and Andrea at this wedding I had a knot in my stomach. I think this was because I was nervous for my new clients who I was going to be photographing they were very nervous and I was feeling a bit that way too!

Nobody knew that solicitor John and Andrea who live in Alnwick were getting married, their family knew they were doing something but not this ....running away to Gretna Green! We all had nothing to worry about as we hit it off great and after half an hour they started to relax and I started getting the pictures that I wanted! Once married at the Gretna Hall Blacksmiths in Gretna Green we headed back to the award winning Smiths Hotel.



I know that you thought about the little white chapel in Vegas but changed your mind! Enjoy the slideshow and your surprise destination honeymoon Andrea which I believe turned out to be the Seychelles... FABULOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment