Thursday 10 September 2009

2010 ONLY A FEW SATURDAY DATES REMAINING!!

Having been a wedding photographer now for fourteen years it is good to know that I feel established in the Carlisle area as someone who is known as a pretty good wedding photographer.

I took a booking today for 2011 and the bride told me that she was recommended to me by her work colleague who was married 6 years ago. This certainly makes me happy that I am remembered after that length of time and I am so pleased that I get my work through recommendations. So thanks to all my clients past and present who keep on spreading the word it is great and I am so happy to receive the thank you cards that I do.

I am very fortunate in that I never have to advertise but I just wanted all my future clients to know that I am now just about fully booked for 2010. I am amazed at the number of weddings that are continuing throughout the course of the year October this year is a busy month for me and it looks like next October will be too. Summer in Britain is certainly unpredictable and it would appear that weddings are not as seasonal as they once were! This is great for me as I am photographing weddings every month of the year. 2011 dates are now been taken and brides are well aware that to get the best venues, and other suppliers you need to get your skates on and book in advance.

Having taken two bookings this week for 2011 I would suggest that you get a move on and don't miss the date you want if you me to document your big day for 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment