Wednesday 16 September 2009

Grant & Lindsey - Naturals!

When I first met Grant and Lindsey I knew that I would get great photographs of this couple as they are just so real, what I mean by this is that they are always themselves and don't try to put on any front. For me this is sooo great because a photographer needs their subject to relax in order to get the best photographs. As with all couples who book myself, I like to meet each couple twice before their wedding, normally at the time they book and a couple of months prior to their wedding. So a few weeks ago I met again with Lindsey and Grant we chatted over coffee about their wedding we discussed their day what they wanted out of their photographs and the weather. Weather was certainly not an issue and I hope the Indian summer continues and shines over the rest of my brides this month!

The morning was a little hectic for Lindsey and her 6 bridesmaids and so we opted for me starting the photographs at Stanwix church. This gave me time to photograph the amazing details in the flowers created by the very talented Derek Armstrong of Bloomsberry....



Lindsey seeing Grant for the first time ...See the look of love!!



The happy couple coming down the aisle so pleased to see all their guests who witnessed them be getting wed!



Those flowers in the church were amazing!! They even matched the decor!



Romantic shots there were so many to choose from....Lindsey's beautiful dress was from Susan at Country Dreams.



This picture I just love because of the mad moment that it was taken in I had an old guy going mental at me as I admit I ever so slightly cut in front of him to get behind the fabulous vintage wedding car (Highams) so Jesse my assistant could get this shot ha ha was well worth it though! Thanks to the Eddie Stobart truck for getting in there!



Back at the Greenhills I reverted back to a very classical pose but I think it is good to have a bit of classical going on every now and then!! The beautiful blue bridesmaids dresses were by DESSY.



After all the family photographs were taken the chocolate fountain was enjoyed by all and so were the flowers which looked stunning!!!
I thoroughly enjoyed this amazing wedding and photographing this fantastic couple.



THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING ME! I hope you like the photographs as much as I do!! Have a brilliant honeymoon in San Francisco, Las Vegas and Mexico. Watch their slideshow click here.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Just looked at the photos in San Francisco airport. We are just about to fly to Vegas baby!

    Can wait to see the rest when we get home. They all look amazing.

    See you when we get home
    THanks both so much..

    Love from Mr & Mrs A!

    ReplyDelete