Monday 21 September 2009

Adrian & Charlotte....Lots of Fun in the Sun!

Wow what a wedding this was! Everything about this wedding was such good fun, the guests, the couple the venue the reception the sun it was awesome. I love my job and this wedding shows me having a great time capturing a great couple on their special day!

I started taking photographs of Charlotte at her parent's home. Charlotte's mum had decorated the conservatory with bunting, and lots of little details that just were soo pretty, and to top it all off there was a delivery of flowers from Adrian - Charlotte's soon to be husband which made her day!! Let's hope he keeps that up!



Charlotte's parents have a beautiful home and they opted for a marquee in one of their fields which looked stunning with a classy black and white theme. The flowers had been provided by Brenda at Gardenalia who always does a fab job!



Meanwhile Adrian and his pals were recreating a TOP GUN pose in a field nearby. Adrian had 11 ushers and he owns a suit hire company EDWARDS in Penrith so this just had to be done....



A horse and trap arrived to take Charlotte and her father to see all their guests..



A moment before entering the church.



After the ceremony we decided to stop at this field with hay bales for some romantic poses, loved this part!!







Back at the reception all the family photographs were taken, I think the bridesmaids thought I had gone mad when I asked them to lie in the grass but this was what I was trying to create..... hope you like!



I hope you have a great honeymoon and enjoy watching your slideshow, your wedding was a highlight of 2009!

No comments:

Post a Comment