Friday 12 February 2010

JAMES & EMMA... purple hearts & hunters!

The most important thing for me as a photographer is to try to understand each client their personality, their ideas and how they want their wedding photographs to be. When I first met Emma I knew that she would be a bride who was meticulous in all aspects of her wedding planning and I wasn't wrong. When I arrived at Smiths last Thursday I was loving all the attention to detail that she had put into her wedding. The colour scheme of the wedding was a dash of purple and the men wore black spirit tartan. I started out in the Ash suite of Smiths Hotel.
I photographed Emma's stunning Maggie Sottero gown, her fabulous purple shoes and Vandella flowers. I also loved the PANDORA bracelet the James had bought her to remind his wife to be of this their special day....



You just know that you are going to have a lot of fun when the bride brings along her own props!

I loved the purple Hunters wellies and loved the heart shaped brollie !! I need one of those... Emma looked stunning as she posed on the bath in the bathroom of the Ash suite ...well we both like things to be a bit different from the norm!



James and his twin brother Ben before the ceremony...Emma bought James a series of gifts one of which was a new watch she didn't want him to be late!



The happy couple posing for photographs



I knew those props would come in useful..



The reception details were great all carrying the same theme. James and Emma thanks for letting us share your special day hope you are having a wonderful time in Mexico.
To watch their slideshow CLICK HERE.

1 comment:

  1. All shall be well,Jack shall have Jill.Welcome to our wedding dresses online shop to get beautiful dresses!

    ReplyDelete